• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

what platform?

It is Netflix. They just finished the third season which has 10 episodes/season I think.

Title screen from Season 1
Castlevania.jpg

Dunno if this is new or not, but CBS is currently giving a free month to new subscribers. I will probably do this just to watch Picard and Discovery. Anything else good on this service?

I started watching the second season of Altered Carbon. I really really liked the first season. I'm two episodes in now.. and I'm so far pretty disappointed.
v1.dDs2NjE3ODI7ajsxODM2NzsxMjAwOzEzMTM7MTk0NQ

Season 3 of ozark started last night.

Been watching Wild Wild Country.

May start that stupid Tiger show soon.

Season 3 of ozark started last night.

Been watching Wild Wild Country.

May start that stupid Tiger show soon.

Started Ozark season 3 yesterday with Baby Monkey. Also got hooked on Unorthodox on Netflix will have to find enough time to watch both. Read some online buzz reviews and it turned out to be better then expected.

The Plot Against America on HBO.

I read the book several years ago when it first came out.

Started Tiger King last night and like many have said it makes me feel that most of my life choiced throughout the years havent been tbat bad after all.

Started Tiger King last night and like many have said it makes me feel that most of my life choiced throughout the years havent been tbat bad after all.
Then I need to watch it. Doing too much reflection lately

Back