• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

Finally getting around to watching WandaVision... I like it. I don't understand it at all yet - just a few episodes in - but it's got a certain vibe I appreciate (being just old enough to have seen shows like Bewitched and Brady Bunch which have obvious references here).

Rose and I watched an old BBC series called "The Suspicions of Mr Whicher." We liked it a lot. Just wish there were more than 4 episodes.

Watched season one of Broadchurch I thought it was pretty good. Apparently remade in the US as Gracepoint which I have not seen and probably won't bother since the original was plenty good.

EDIT: Just watched the trailer for the FOX remake and read some of the reviews and comments. WTF is the point of remaking an already very well done series that is also already in friggin' English? Why not just pay the royalties and broadcast the original on FOX? Did they think they were going to get someone better than Olivia Coleman to play the female lead? Seriously? One of the YouTube comments calls it a parody of the original and from the looks of the trailer I agree. They just literally remade and regurgitated the original frame by frame with zero creative enhancement. I understand remaking foreign films and shows for US consumption if they are not in English. I don't like it but I understand it. But this is just lazy and totally unnecessary IMO. Just watch the original. Groan. End of rant.

Last edited:
We finally finished The Good Place last night and I really liked the ending. I wish all shows wrapped things up that neatly, even if it was a bit poignant.

Possibly the worst thing I have seen on TV in quite a while.
I was with you...I wanted this to be good...my expectations were high...

The first 3 episodes were almost painful to get through simply because you had no idea what was going on or where it was going but now that things are picking up I am fascinated to see who the actual villain is.

It's getting much better!

Can't articulate why exactly, but I think this is a brilliant show. Into my second viewing...

after1.jpg

Can't articulate why exactly, but I think this is a brilliant show. Into my second viewing...

after1.jpg
Oh shit, I completely forgot that this is still in my "signature" on the forum...

Wow haven't seen this in DECADES... a lot more fun than I remembered!

MV5BMTI0MjE2MzUwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTk5NjU3._V1_UY1200_CR85,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

Watched all of Yellowstone (Paramount Network). I do love a Western...
Watched all of The Expanse (Syfy originally and now on Amazon). Great show.
Watched all of Bridgerton (Enjoyable and the wife LOVED it).
Because of HBOMax, I'm keeping Key & Peele on in the foreground while I'm working...man they are hilarious.
Watched all of Euphoria. Tough show to watch, took a couple episodes to start the "big" storyline, but if you stick with it...it's dark but damn good.

I don’t see why I can’t put this here since YT a is a streaming platform. Though this isn’t a TV series, I’ve been fascinated with the puzzle solving abilities in these videos, I discovered the channel 3-4 days ago in my recommended section. But if you like Sudoku you’ll probably enjoy as much as I have.

A video for the Lock Picking Lawyer hit my feed a few weeks back and we got addicted. We now own lock picking tools and a practice set of locks.

"I was allowed to pick my nose, but there was only one left." - Adrian Belew

Yup! I’m still working through the clear plastic practice locks but Angela has picked a real padlock we had laying around twice now. It’s like solving a puzzle...
Looking for a new career?? My son was into that a few years ago after seeing something on Youtube.

Back