• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What are you watching via streaming?

Loved Vikings. I haven't seen GOT but we watched The Last Kingdom and really liked it. Anxiously awaiting the next season.
You will like GOT - I don't have HBO, so I borrowed the discs from the library, they had the complete set, I like free. :) I got one or two at a time so I could binge watch at my leisure. So now I am going to find The Last Kingdom, thanks for the recommendation.

We've been watching The Mysterious Benedict Society on Disney+. It's an adaptation of young adult novels. The plot is a little convoluted, but it's really well done and extremely well acted. It's not a comedy but has a lot of laugh out loud spots.

currently watching

Evil (netflix)

funny, i thought it was on another network.

it is

Season 2 is on paramount plus.

first episode was a mind f*ck. man, it was good, but bad at the same time.

im stoked. finally, something worth watching.

just a heads up

Jungle cruise available to purchase via disney plus for 30 bucks

same thing i assume with Fast 9 available to purchase too.

Season 4 just came out (on NF) but it's been a while so I'm starting this series over. It's really fun! Not claiming it's the best show ever, but really it's very well done, doesn't take itself too seriously. Definitely a kick back and enjoy with a couple of beers kinda show.

81x9TywWAYL.jpg

currently watching

Evil (netflix)

funny, i thought it was on another network.

it is

Season 2 is on paramount plus.

first episode was a mind f*ck. man, it was good, but bad at the same time.

im stoked. finally, something worth watching.
so, recenlyt saw that season 1 is also now on paramount plus.

i finished season 1, and here are my thoughts...

the episodes are not essentially linked to each other, and dont offer much closure. the main story continues, but the 'cases' are left up to your discretion. no explanation or details after it, and just leaves it hanging at times.

still watching season 2, but apparently its only up to episode 7 right now.

There will be more in 2022. 12 I think
Cool. I like that show a lot, but I swear they said it was over, and they kinda wrapped things up in the last season. Interesting, guess they decided to do more... unusual.

Oh I see, just from some quick googling, they had always planned a 7th season but production schedules were messed up by the pandemic.

currently watching Boardwalk, pretty good stuff.

also watching the band of brothers. relived curahee again last night.

made you realize how timeless it somewhat has grown into.

i stopped watching this other one on netflix, october something. will post later. got too cheesy.

currently watching Boardwalk, pretty good stuff.

also watching the band of brothers. relived curahee again last night.

made you realize how timeless it somewhat has grown into.

i stopped watching this other one on netflix, october something. will post later. got too cheesy.
on season 2 for boardwalk.

my first impressions was that it felt like it rotated around 3 main characters, but not a particular goal or mindset. i guess with peaky blinders, i kinda had a reason, a purpose to watch it.

this one didnt feel like it, as if i was just watching someones daily life or so.

but season 2 is starting to pick up the pace a bit.

will continue with it.

really tempted to watch sopranos.

Back