• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What is this thing called a subwoofer?

Zing said:
Craigsub said:
Just for that, you are banished to the Bose forum.
You can't banish him to a place where he's already an admin, silly boy. They gave him honorary admin status after he bought his 4th bass module. :eusa-whistle:

Do they use condoms when you get sold one of those? :handgestures-thumbup:

Towen7 said:
Be careful. That comment runs the risk of being considered audio related.
Yeah, this thread is pretty much a post padding thread. But it's also in celebratory nature too so maybe we can let it slide just this once. What do you think?

Zing said:
maybe we can let it slide just this once. What do you think?

I dunno... I've been waiting to use this baby.

2482810_8f12_625x1000.jpg

Zing said:
Craigsub said:
Just for that, you are banished to the Bose forum.
You can't banish him to a place where he's already an admin, silly boy. They gave him honorary admin status after he bought his 4th bass module. :eusa-whistle:

So, that's what those woofer thingies are. I was beginning to think it was my dog, he's the only thing that goes woof round here :eek:bscene-drinkingdrunk:

Rope

Towen7 said:
Zing said:
maybe we can let it slide just this once. What do you think?

I dunno... I've been waiting to use this baby.

2482810_8f12_625x1000.jpg

Get im Towen! I'd tell you what was in a PM he sent me concerning you, but I choose not exacerbate the situation. :liar:

Rope

soundhound said:
Wow, this is a productive thread. Our first troll.

We're just posturing right now, and I highly doubt he's a troll, although he has me stumped with the subwoofer question. :violence-duel:

Rope

Yeah, they won't sit still long enough for him to get a good photograph.

I may be biased, but think the sub that Zing has is just jim dandy and one heck of a gosh darn good sub. Heck he's already offered to give it to me if I drive down and pick it up, but since my Jeep only gets like 9 miles to the gallon, it would cost me more in gas to drive to his place and back than to buy two PB13's or one Elemental Designs A7-900 that some jack hole gave 116 points for (can't quite remember who that was btw) :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:

Welcome sub-Craig? or is that Craig substitute? Or non-dairy creamer? Wait... what the hell am I writing here?

Welcome all the same.

I have been doing research on how low one can go, and according to test after test, one can go as low as one goes.

Craigsub, in all seriousness, damn glad you found us, I have always respected your reviews and your list of subs (although like Zing, feel the PB12 NSD/2 could've gotten more points on that scale of yours :teasing-neener: ) Will enjoy your posts and sense of humor here.

lawdog2k said:
Don't worry. I got this just 27 posts into the forum...

PaulyT said:
Way to post whore, my man!
:laughing-rolling:
I think that was well deserved, Your Honor. You posted something like 16 funny pictures in 16 separate posts within something like 3 minutes.
:teasing-tease:

It is a pleasure to be here, guys. We are working our tails off with getting the product pipeline filled and the new website finished.

And I won't rest until Zing has a CS-18.2 in his home. He deserves nothing less. :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:

Back