• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What is this thing called a subwoofer?

Craigsub said:
It is a pleasure to be here, guys. We are working our tails off with getting the product pipeline filled and the new website finished.

And I won't rest until Zing has a CS-18.2 in his home. He deserves nothing less. :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:

Hey if you want to ship free samples around, we can try them out and help convince him. ;)

You know, that's not a bad idea. It's been a really long time since I've seen a Pass-The-Speaker event. Although, shipping a large subwoofer isn't exactly for the faint-of-cash. :eusa-whistle:

I'm down. I've been wanting to get a new sub. Convince me. ;) and dont think I've not checked out your goods. I've been torn like an old sock over where to throw what residual, wife says I can't spend anymore, money.

Craig a subwoofer is something you buy when your wife has bought too many shoes.
or other things we think it is ridiculous for women to spend money on.

It evens out the world in a special way.

lawdog2k said:
Yeah, but the wifes legs sure look good in her shoes. I can't say as much for mine all up on a sub.

You can only wear one pair of shoes at a time. However, you can listen to multiple subs at once.

:text-threadjacked: :text-offtopic:

If you're not opposed to it, you should post that video of yours in our video section. I can think of no cooler thing to do at an outdoor summer event.

:eusa-clap:

Or I can do it for you, if you don't mind.

It isn't everyday that the admin wants to go off topic lol!

In other news I'm building my fourth DIY sub, and hopefully making room on the calendar to go audition some Pro 10s.

Oh wait! Pro 10s should go in the "Speaker" section.
Looks like I did it too!

I gotta catch up on all the movies I've missed this summer. I still have not seen Avatar or just about anything cool since Terminator Salvation.

Ok, hate to screw this up by getting sort of back on topic for a minute, but since most everyone here knows that I am a little slow, I will goa ahead and ask.

Craigsub, seems some of the guys around here know you, can you give me a little hint?

Randy said:
Ok, hate to screw this up by getting sort of back on topic for a minute, but since most everyone here knows that I am a little slow, I will goa ahead and ask.

Craigsub, seems some of the guys around here know you, can you give me a little hint?

Craig is a bit of a rockstar in the online subwoofer world. :cool:
Think of him as Gene Simmons but having an unusually large woofer instead of tongue.

Search "Craigsub" in google or other search engines.

edgebsl said:
Randy said:

Craig is a bit of a rockstar in the online subwoofer world. :cool:
Think of him as Gene Simmons but having an unusually large woofer instead of tongue.

Search "Craigsub" in google or other search engines.

Oh crap, now i remember, I read a ton of his stuff over at AV123. See, I told you I was a little slow.

:text-welcomeconfetti:

As it turns out, Zing and I only live about 90 minutes apart. The man loves this hobby, and it's just plain cool to be here.

Tweak City Audio is going to have some pretty major stuff this weekend - including a new website and new company name.

Anyone is welcome to stop on our forum and say hi, and also to let more members know about The Annex.

:text-thankyoublue:

edgebsl said:

In other news I'm building my fourth DIY sub, and hopefully making room on the calendar to go audition some Pro 10s.

Looks like I did it too!

I gotta catch up on all the movies I've missed this summer. I still have not seen Avatar or just about anything cool since Terminator Salvation.

Is your real name Rumpelstiltskin? :teasing-neener:

Rope

Rope said:
edgebsl said:

Looks like I did it too!

Is your real name Rumpelstiltskin? :teasing-neener:

Rope

Yes it is.

I forget what your reward is for guessing correctly.
It's been a few hundred years.

Back