• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What is this thing called a subwoofer?

Zing ... just let me know what your schedule is like for the day, and we will see to it you get ample time to check out our stuff. :text-bravo:

Re: What is this thing called a subwoofer? (zing)

zing,did you ever make it to craigsubs and hear any of his subs?

Re: What is this thing called a subwoofer? (zing)

nats said:
zing,did you ever make it to craigsubs and hear any of his subs?
No. I'm waiting for his GTG on the 13th.

No, it just would've been too difficult, timewise, with all that was going on.

Bats and his wife were here and we all had an event to attend Saturday night. Craig lives about an hour and a half from me and his GTG didn't start until noon. To make things worse, we would've needed to be back here by 4:00 to ensure we had enough time to get ready for our event which started at 6:00.

Both Bats and I wanted to go but ultimately everything would've been less enjoyable had we decided to cram it all in one day. As it turns out, we had a friggin' blast Saturday night! :happy-smileygiantred: :handgestures-thumbup: :eusa-clap:

glad you had a great time,selfishly speaking i was hoping you went so we could get a first hand report.those subs have a fanaticle following.dont know if its the quality or the cheap prices that create it. if you ever go up there please give us a review.

Yeah we considered going several times, even after initially deciding that it was just too much to try to fit into one day. I think in the end Zing and I knew that if we attended and enjoyed ourselves, there was no way we were making it back on time to attend the event we had planned and one of the main reasons my wife and I were out for a visit...aside from our amazing hosts of course. :eusa-clap:

Back