• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

Thanks for the comments about Suicide Squad, I thought maybe I was missing something..........NOPE! The audio track was also pretty poor considering all the action. The PQ was good though.

I guess I am in the minority as I thought Suicide Squad wasn't bad. I went into it with low expectations based on what I heard but thought it was entertaining, not great but didn't feel I wasted my time watching it.

I enjoyed this, I didn't think I would.................but I did...............how about that?

912m7eg0h4L._SX466_.jpg

I just watched Suicide Squad again and have to say I rather enjoyed it the second time around. First time I went in expecting so much. Now that I had seen it and knew what to expect I rather enjoyed it a second time.

I enjoyed this, I didn't think I would.................but I did...............how about that?

912m7eg0h4L._SX466_.jpg
Anything with Leonardo is a 10 in my book! IMO, he is a young Michael Douglas. One of my favorites with Leonardo is 'The Beach'.

Watched Ex Machina this weekend. Went in knowing only what I saw from the trailers, and it was nothing like I expected. It was ok, but I guess I was expecting something different. The movie seemed to drag, I didn't know whether to like Oscar Issac's character or not, even after he was killed, and hated Domnhall Gleeson speaking with an American accent.

I also tried watching Hard Candy, but couldn't get past the opening scene where they meet.

Back