• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

512Tst6r4WL._SY445_.jpg

Let the flaming commence. :nyah:

Apparently your remote control is broken. I think Haywood may can fix that for ya. Or Yromj definitely can.

Watched it again, and I know I can sorta be a bandwagonner, but damn I thought this movie was really good.
images

^ we really enjoyed it too (while I did have the mild twist near the end figured out fairly early on) I don't quite get the subpar reviews that it received.

I don't remember when I figured it out but I did, at least part of it. The voice on the other end of the phone I did not figure out until the very end, but I'm a little slow. LOL

London Has Fallen and Everest

Liked them both.

i love london has fallen.

great movie, despite leaving your brain at the door kinda feel.

the accountant i bought day one on 4k, no reviews yet, but loved the movie itself.

Jack Reacher: Never Go Back. Sucked. I liked the first one a lot. This one was terrible.
Sausage Party. It was...passable. Rude humor.

Saw La La Land tonight and we were both a little disappointed given all the hype. Saw Fences a week or so ago and felt the same. I need to stop looking at reviews before seeing a movie...

Edit: After further discussion I'd have to say the wife hated La La Land and would never consider watching it again. I'd be willing to give it another viewing but wouldn't go out of my way to make that happen. Neither of us have any interest in seeing Fences again.

Last edited:
Saw La La Land tonight and we were both a little disappointed given all the hype. Saw Fences a week or so ago and felt the same. I need to stop looking at reviews before seeing a movie...

Edit: After further discussion I'd have to say the wife hated La La Land and would never consider watching it again. I'd be willing to give it another viewing but wouldn't go out of my way to make that happen. Neither of us have any interest in seeing Fences again.

So La La Land will never replace Pitch Perfect on your list of favorite movie musical type thingies?

BTW, I watched Pitch Perfect again a few weeks ago and that is a movie that I may have never seen were it not for you guys and I really enjoyed it. Again...

Zing & Babs started a 'Flashback Friday' movie night. Last Friday we viewed...

Passenger-57.jpg

and this...
5128FSKRVZL.jpg

This evening we enjoyed...
71KmxbeFmkL._SX342_.jpg

Enjoying movies, the theater and each other!! Also, pizza! :yum:

Matt B raves how fucked up Hard Candy is, I haven't had the guts to watch it yet.

Yeah that movie is hard for any guy to watch. The one scene alone I was cringing but a very young Ellen Page did an awesome job in this movie.

So La La Land will never replace Pitch Perfect on your list of favorite movie musical type thingies?

BTW, I watched Pitch Perfect again a few weeks ago and that is a movie that I may have never seen were it not for you guys and I really enjoyed it. Again...

Randy there is a sequel "Pitch Perfect 2". Not quite as good as the first but was still very enjoyable to watch. With all the same cast.

Randy there is a sequel "Pitch Perfect 2". Not quite as good as the first but was still very enjoyable to watch. With all the same cast.

Oh hell we watched both of them in the batcave. You cant watch one without the other. I think the best part of it was that Batman was so disappointed that his ultra manly mancave HT was being put to such use.

Back