• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

Saw Morbius tonight with the family….let me just say, save your $$. What a waste and a pointless film. Just below average all around. Wish I had the $$ and those two hours back. I wouldn’t even watch it again for free when it streams and I certainly won’t be adding it to my 4K comic movie collection.

Saw Morbius tonight with the family….let me just say, save your $$. What a waste and a pointless film. Just below average all around. Wish I had the $$ and those two hours back. I wouldn’t even watch it again for free when it streams and I certainly won’t be adding it to my 4K comic movie collection.
thanks for the heads up,

I’m not a huge fan of Marvel but I had high hopes for this one, oh well.

just a heads up, this ones coming up on friday, April 1st...

The contractor with chris pine.

its in movie theaters but i didnt expect it to be digital release as well on day 1. you can purchase via your regular stream sucking services.
That’s one I will definitely watch for.

just finished this last night. as much as i was rooting for this film, it was a bit of a disappointment.

chris pine and cast were solid, story was flat and didnt feel fluid or go anywhere.

bought it. :( but id consider it a rental.

just finished this last night. as much as i was rooting for this film, it was a bit of a disappointment.

chris pine and cast were solid, story was flat and didnt feel fluid or go anywhere.

bought it. :( but id consider it a rental.
Thanks for saving me from buying this, will wait for Netflix etc.

am so looking forward to this one,

The Outfit

so for those interested in this one, its out now on digital streaming,

apple tv had it, google tv has it, and i havent the clue about other services. sorry. im down to 15 bucks. i cant afford it. im sick and want to stream.

i should set a gofu*kme account.

i am going to watch hbomax for now.

watched silverado, starring SCOTT GLENN AND KEVIN COSTNER.

for some reason this western coming out of 1983 was a surreal thing for me. i mean, if eastwood did it with unforgiven, and because an instant western hall of fame material kinda deal, how come this 'feels' like it, without being so cheesy at the same time?

anyways, looking for 1 hour shows now. i cant watch anything too long, i get dizzy. :(

One my long-time favorite movies.]

... and so many other famous people...
i know, i guess i keyed in two of my favorites.

i love cobb, i love stella, the midnight star, and a lot of of the cast. even mal.

it is an outstanding piece made.

Watched Brightburn in the garage “theater” today, freaking love this movie. What can be better then a Superman story that goes all kinds of wrong? Lol

Attachments

• 9ECB7358-0E0B-443B-BC94-F712B1AB01C8.jpeg
    9ECB7358-0E0B-443B-BC94-F712B1AB01C8.jpeg
    120.2 KB · Views: 2
so for those interested in this one, its out now on digital streaming,

apple tv had it, google tv has it, and i havent the clue about other services. sorry. im down to 15 bucks. i cant afford it. im sick and want to stream.

i should set a gofu*kme account.

i am going to watch hbomax for now.
so, im gonna come out and say it straight up.

BUY THIS FLIPPING MOVIE.

The outfit.

watched card counter,

please give me back my two hours.

acting was okay in the beginning, but the story crumbled real quick. theres a difference from a slow burn and a story that is painfullly, er... broken. i didnt understand key characters, and what their purpose is. the hard point too is that we cant see or feel the ending, and when it comes in, its dry. painfully ended.

pass. hard hard pass.

Took a break from house prepping madness and snuck out to see this in the theater. Bar none the wackiest movie I have seen in a long time. Like Terry Gilliam (Brazil, 12 Monkeys) meets Stephen Chow (Kung Fu Hustle, Shaolin Soccer). Crazy flick. Not sure how much I actually liked it still unraveling it in my head but I was most definitely entertained.

Took a break from house prepping madness and snuck out to see this in the theater. Bar none the wackiest movie I have seen in a long time. Like Terry Gilliam (Brazil, 12 Monkeys) meets Stephen Chow (Kung Fu Hustle, Shaolin Soccer). Crazy flick. Not sure how much I actually liked it still unraveling it in my head but I was most definitely entertained.

Thought (and read) about it some more and think I need to see this again there was so much to unravel in real time it was a little overwhelming especially right after a long work day. But I'm thinking this might be one of the more crazy, creative and original films to come around in a while. Some spoilers here but if you bother to see it some good background trivia that helps understand what the heck you just saw.

Movie trivia article...

I have my own opinion of what the underlying story was really about and (not unlike Parasite) there is IMO strong social commentary and context underneath the craziness unfolding on screen. The closest comparison that immediately comes to mind is Takeshi Miike's film Gozu. Jomari I think we talked about this one a hundred years ago. But the core theme hiding behind the insanity struck me as similar. Let me know what you think if you get a chance to see this.

Last edited:
Back