• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

Watched Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters last night.

First movie I have watched in months and I have to say it wasn't horrible. It was actually not bad and I had a friend over and we enjoyed it.

rise_of_the_guardians_ver10.jpg

Ok maybe this isn't one of the world's greatest adult movies, but I really enjoyed watching this one with my 6yo daughter this afternoon. Probably not as good as How To Train Your Dragon, but a very good family movie.

We had some friends over on Friday for the first time in the HT, they brought this........

Awesome PQ and SQ and a lot of fun also!

Jack-The-Giant-Slayer-2013-Movie-Blu-ray-Box-Art-600x771.jpg

The Kids Wife and I took in the early showing of Man of Steel. Everyone liked it except me 2 1/2 hours were just a bit much after a long week. The fight sequences went about 15 minutes to long. How much getting punched and knocked through buildings can you take for me about 2 minutes then im about ready to see something more imaginative. Dont get me wrong there was a lot to like in this movie just maybe I wasn't all that big a fan to begin with and I thought Monsters University would have been a better fit for a 6 and 8 year old.

Despicable-Me-2-2013-Movie-Poster.jpg

Caught a sneak preview Tuesday night. For my $, it was every bit as funny and entertaining as the first. Caught myself and the kids belly laughing several times throughout...

Batman said:
Despicable-Me-2-2013-Movie-Poster.jpg

Caught myself and the kids belly laughing

Very sweet sentiment Batman! Life is about things such as this!

I have only seen parts of the first Despicable Me. Hopefully, sometime soon, I can view it in it's entirety. The minions are so damn cute!!!!

just a heads up, Jack the giant slayer is NOT a kids movie. a lot of gore imo, minimal swearing, but some sights not intended for the young.

not a bad flick, not the best either. im going to watch The Hobbit now.

need to pass out.

Most of the time we have been watching ACTION Films in the HT. For a change, last night we watched this one. It was one of the recommended Blu Rays to own on the Bluray.com website.

Wow......................

No-Country-For-Old-Men-%5BBlu-ray%5D-%5B2007%5D.jpg

No Country is an awesome movie. The GF and I just watched Fast and Furious 6 a good action flick but leave your brain at the door and also GI Joe 2 man was that movie ever stupid I want my two hours of my life back. Heck I got thos movies for free and feel I still got robbed on GI Joe. Dumb, Dumb, Dumb movie.

We decided to watch this last night.............

I thought it sucked, Barb thought it was okay. Curious what others think?

215px-CitwTeaserSmall.jpg

heeman said:
Most of the time we have been watching ACTION Films in the HT. For a change, last night we watched this one. It was one of the recommended Blu Rays to own on the Bluray.com website.

Wow......................

No-Country-For-Old-Men-%5BBlu-ray%5D-%5B2007%5D.jpg

Wow is right. One of my favorites. Cinematography/acting/directing....all there.

heeman said:
We decided to watch this last night.............

I thought it sucked, Barb thought it was okay. Curious what others think?

215px-CitwTeaserSmall.jpg

I watched it the other night. I picked it up at RedBox thinking it was something else. I'd rate it just above terrible. Interesting idea but poorly executed.

Back