• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

Botch said:
zod said:
Does it have A Warrior's Journey like the DVD? It's better than any of his movies.
No, apparently not.
Apparently, you can watch it on Youtube:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugRWXaCidtk[/youtube]

It's quite the documentary on his life and his art.

Mr. and Mrs. T7 were here this weekend. Last night we watched this...............

We thought it was GREAT! Much better than IM2 and may be a little better than IM1.

713b0LRe2BL._SL1018_.jpg

mcad64 said:
Towen7 said:
Found this on Netflix.

Highly recommended for fans and haters of Lucas.

Why is it that the content in the US(superior) has too be different than the content in Canada(sucks ass) on Netflix? Does it cost that much more to send those 1's and 0's up to Canada?

I may be wrong but I don't think and differences in quality are an issue with Netflix themselves, but rather the backbone ISPs throttling the bandwidth delivery of a rival.

Zing & Babs watched these last night...
We watched this every Thanksgiving for years, then, Zing said..."NO MORE"!!!
He brought it up prior to turkey day recently & of course I was all over it!!! A favorite of mine, hands down!!!! It has everything, incredible writing, awesome actors, a lot of wit and some 'bring a tear to your eye' favor!

514W57HHQCL.jpg

Another as well...

Too funny!!! IMO, not a Mark Wahlberg type of character. Hysterical on so many aspects though! TED would fit in well on this forum!!!! :laughing-rolling:

ted_twodisc_combo_pack_bluray_dvd_digital_copy_ultraviolet.jpg

^ Barb and I watched Ted yesterday, that we DVR'd from a free HBO/Showtime weekend.

Some parts were funny as hell...........some parts just a little raunchy!

We watched all 10 episodes of the Game of Thrones Season 2 this past weekend......

It had been a while since we watched Season 1, so the first couple of episodes were a little shaky. The last few episodes were good.

Looking forward to Season 3!

510CdRRcVpL._SL500_SS100_.jpg

DIYer said:
:laughing: I didn't even know such movie existed.

skimmed through netflix streaming, its there. i was curious, but also a bit hesitant since its ryan grosling. that bad kinda curiousity that you KNOW is going to suck afterwards.

The DirtMerchant said:
That bad?

it was 'artsy' in a way, but also detached. it was a bit too much for my taste, and well, its different.

remember, this is from a guy who didnt like 'drive' as much either, so my taste as everyone elses is different.

im still contemplating on buying 'the man of tai chi' with keanu reeves directing...

MV5BMTUxMzU5NjM3Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTc1OTcxMDE@._V1._SX540_SY800_.jpg

its available to rent on psn but at 7.99. the movie is out of stock on amazon for 16.99.

Couldnt resist, rented and downloaded Man of Chi via PSN,

in a nutshell, it was well worth the rental. its been a while since ive seen a decent kung fu movie, this one is a good one. rounding it well with a good storyline, some good acting, some pretty bad CGI, but some balance in the end. i liked the fact that the story reveals its plot pretty darn well, and timing it superbly well.

No love story, no other components, just action. to a point where it gets a bit tiring, but barely making it out.

The ending was well, not that bad, not as bad as a HK flick couldve made it to be, but it dragged itself a bit. plus keanu is definitely showing his age at this point. 'i know kung fu' doesnt work as fluid with him as it used to.

Not a bad movie. pretty good for keanu directing it.

Rope said:
DIYer said:
WWZ

wwz.jpg

I wouldn't say it's one of those typical zombie movies. It's better. It's got drama, sci-fi, good action / suspense, some philosophy and you can see the relatively high budget. I found it entertaining. PG-13 reduced some of the gore compared to R rated zombie movies but didn't reduce the impact much to me even though I've seen negative reactions from the fans of this genre.

3 stars out of 5 from me.
What a great zombie movie, well really it's steroid zombies. Use to the slow methotical zombies that drag one leg behind as they limp down the street? Not in this film, they're on the move and hungry for flesh and their victims turn into zombies in 10 seconds. Talk about an epidemic!

Rope

Hum.........................

Hum.....................

We watched this last night and Hum......................... Didn't really do it for me (us) not absolutely horrible, but not really that good either.

heeman said:
We didn't think it was as bad as some have reported..............

51R-HZPEJAL._SY300_.jpg
I thought it's ok by itself but because there are other movies of the same genre that are better (i.e. Die Hard 1 & 2), it has live under the shadow of them.

I watched it on netflix streaming and was prepared for the worst but actually got entertained instead. Olympus has Fallen that is.

I've been laid up for days with a really nasty virus. My daughter and I have been doing a marathon with the Battlestar Galactica Blu-Ray box set I got for my birthday. We've also watched Red 2, Turbo and The Wolverine, all of which I found very entertaining.

Just finished Despicable Me 2 with the girls, loved it! I think it's on par with the first one.

Despicable-Me-2-2013-English-Film-Watch-Online-Full-Movie.jpg

Back