• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

Though it got slot of crtisism this has always been a favorite of mine

Totally agree. Despite its massive departures from the book, I loved the overall feel of this movie, the costuming, the filming, etc.

Edit: plus, Patrick Stewart, Sting.

Totally agree. Despite its massive departures from the book, I loved the overall feel of this movie, the costuming, the filming, etc.

Edit: plus, Patrick Stewart, Sting.
The whole 19 th century "royal" fashion meets high tech is great.

Watched this today. Killer cast... pun intended both figuratively and literally. Some graphic moments fair warning but otherwise gripping little drama IMO. Kind of a dark hillbilly noire mash up.

Last edited:

Had never seen this one pretty good all of the Terminator must haves including Arnold Great picture and sound quality, LFE.

Available on Prime

i LOVE this one. keep playing with your sub mzpro, when he starts the shotgun scene on the beach is epic compared to the other scenes, including the plane stuff.

A.night for a little nostalgia
I should take the time to watch that movie.
I read the book way back in high school, and at a point I thought, "I've read this already...?" A quick check, and I realized the paperback had a printing defect, 50 pages or so were printed twice, and 50 pages were missing (which included the meeting of all the Chicago dons, which I imagine was pretty important).
That, or more cat videos tonight.

I should take the time to watch that movie.
I read the book way back in high school, and at a point I thought, "I've read this already...?" A quick check, and I realized the paperback had a printing defect, 50 pages or so were printed twice, and 50 pages were missing (which included the meeting of all the Chicago dons, which I imagine was pretty important).
That, or more cat videos tonight.
So what you're saying is that you have never seen The Godfather :shocked:

Jeff, I haven't seen most movies, just not much of a movie fan.
The last movie I saw in a theater was the original Spider Man movie.

EDIT: Whups, I did see the Don Cheatham's (sp?) Miles Davis biopic a couple years ago, part of the Sundance Film Festival.

Last edited:
glad you enjoyed it. fun to see movies like these are still around.

Try out Black 47,

where an agent is asked to find an irishman and bring him to justice. his name is not neo.
81qqFzSqDpL._RI_SX300_.jpg

just a heads up, this is on netflix right now. i enjoyed this movie. i believe hot monkey did as well.

Back