• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Wardsweb Systems Update

wha?

how'd?

man, this room is awesome dude.

you should call it the awesomeroom. or shock and awe room.

bloody hell i think my balls fell on the ground.

Thanks man, it is a fun room. It is where I play around with stuff and not so much critical listening. I am working to trim things down here. Just way too much stuff that is becoming clutter.

A home a may be willing to pay to visit. Very cool.

Door is always open. You are more than welcomed any time. So if you're ever in the area or want to make the drive, come on by and sit a spell. You could spend the night and go back the next day.

Thanks man, it is a fun room. It is where I play around with stuff and not so much critical listening. I am working to trim things down here. Just way too much stuff that is becoming clutter.

dude whats awesome is that i am assuming that most or several of your components you built, built BY your own dirty dickbeaters!

maybe someday you can show us where you play with your tools. nope. the other room buddy.

:D

Wardweb what speakers do you find yourself listening to the most? Do you sell your old speakers?

dude whats awesome is that i am assuming that most or several of your components you built, built BY your own dirty dickbeaters!

maybe someday you can show us where you play with your tools. nope. the other room buddy.

:D

The linestage is a Class A 6H30 tube and the amp is a 2A3 tube stereo, based on a Loftin-White design. Both of these I built from scratch. Here is a better picture.

setsystem.jpg

Wardweb what speakers do you find yourself listening to the most? Do you sell your old speakers?

In the sunroom, it depends on what music I'm listening to. The JBL's have more top end detail and the Klipsch clones have more bottom end punch.

The tape machine is threaded wrong. The tension control won't work properly (or at all) the way its threaded.

DOH!! Missed the left tensioner. That's what happens when you thread a machine before your first cup of coffee. Good eye, your the only person who caught that.

Door is always open. You are more than welcomed any time. So if you're ever in the area or want to make the drive, come on by and sit a spell. You could spend the night and go back the next day.
Wow thank you. Your near not to far from me. I'd like to take you up on that soon. Most likely after my daughter heads back to college.

Messing around today and changed up the main system. Went clean and simple, moved it to a different wall, went with a 6H30 class A linestage and decided to only have vinyl and digital sources. The wall behind the system really helps with dynamics. The glass and curtains in the previous setup were killing the bass.

livingroom122019.jpg

Nice. That turntable is a work of art in itself! Speakers aren't bad either. ;)

Back