• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

Power Sound Audio

>>>id love to participate, but im stuck in northern california, thus the cost of shipping might jump exponentially. if so, id pass then.<<<

I don't see any reasonable location in the lower 48 to be a real problem. We should just try to keep the sub's time in fedex hand's minimized when possible(don't ship from west coast to east coast repeatedly for example).

>>>awesome results ive been reading about your new subs Tom, congratulations!<<<

Thanks! We have 4 review subs out now and it looks like all the reviews may "hit" all around the same time. I think we are shipping out 3 more review subs in the next 10 days or so----so there will be plenty of good reading by the end of the year.

Tom V.
Power Sound Audio

I will not participate but only because I fully intend to have an XV-30 before Christmas.

mzpro5 said:
I will not participate but only because I fully intend to have an XV-30 before Christmas.

Santa better have a plan "B" because he will never get his sled off the ground with that puppy on it, never mind getting it down the chimney!!!

That's right you said before Christmas!!! :happy-smileygiantred:

I'm certainly still interested in participating, and can help coordinate. I'm in MD. Batman and -B- and I can probably all swap it around without having to ship as we're near each other, if they're interested.

I am in for Texas even though it is Deep South Texas................

Maybe if Tom is interested, I can drive up when he is almost done auditioning and I can drive it home!!

Snomwan_ and I are in!! Well, now I've gotta go so I can tell Snowman_ he's in.

John

yromj said:
Well, now I've gotta go so I can tell Snowman_ he's in.

John

LOL! Yes, I'm in. I can help with shipping cost. Now where is that phone call, a**hole? :angry-tappingfoot:

Congrats Chuck!!

Yea, you already know.....................................................

You Suck!

Damn you beat me to it. Congrats and yes

04becb5d5603e863ab2a8c07c1b0fe7d.jpg

mzpro5 said:
Damn you beat me to it. Congrats and yes

Don't give up hope yet. At the rate my basement is being finished you still have a shot at firing up a PSA first. :(

Regardless, you'll still have braggin' rights with the XV30.

CMonster said:
Just ordered - one XV15. :music-rockout:

Oh my Gosh...........can't wait to read your thoughts....How long do you plan on keeping it boxed after you get it ?
You SUCK again... :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap: :eusa-clap:

Back