• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What is this thing called a subwoofer?

Craigsub

I have heard of this device, but never experienced one in person. Can anyone point me to some educational material? :text-imnewhere:

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Welcome!

And ha! I have it through the grapevine that maybe you know more than you're letting on... ;)

I think I have one, have no idea what it does? :teasing-smokingcrack:

Take it back, I have two, still don't know what they do?

Rope

Ignore the OP. He's just trying to run up his post count. :happy-smileygiantred:

This has to be the first time, and likely will be the only time, I have the same post count as Craig. :geek:

Craigsub said:
Ok ... So what's the over/under how long it takes to get my sorry behind banned?
We have mods that haven't had a single thing to do yet since becoming mods and they're just itching to use their power. So, to answer your question, I'm going to say "not much". :teasing-tease:

Hey Zing - When are we going to get you into a REAL subwoofer? I think Quad CS-18.2's for you. It's time to "man up". :happy-smileygiantred:

Pretty cool smileys !

Craigsub said:
Define Irony ... "Zing" using a "bald" eagle for his Avatar ... :text-lol:
:laughing-rolling:

I think you were doing better with the Stanley Tucci comments. :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:

Zing said:
Craigsub said:
Define Irony ... "Zing" using a "bald" eagle for his Avatar ... :text-lol:
:laughing-rolling:

I think you were doing better with the Stanley Tucci comments. :eek:bscene-birdiedoublered:

Hey ... bald is in, so you are just being stylish.

I like this one a lot ! :angry-tappingfoot:

Well, we can't all be blessed with dashing good looks and a full head of hair like you. :angry-banghead:

As for the smilies, if you haven't already noticed the link to more smilies is broken. It's a known problem in this version of phBB. Until it gets fixed, I can only suggest that when you see a smiley you like, quote the post and you'll be able to see the code so you can type it manually.

Ajax said:
Ignore the OP. He's just trying to run up his post count. :happy-smileygiantred:

This has to be the first time, and likely will be the only time, I have the same post count as Craig. :geek:

Running up your post count is considered flattering around these parts; in fact we have a plethora of post whores. Now, start post whoring! :handgestures-thumbup:

Rope

Craigsub said:
Ok ... So what's the over/under how long it takes to get my sorry behind banned?

When the over/under is established, I would like to participate in the betting? :teasing-neener:

Rope

Zing said:
Well, we can't all be blessed with dashing good looks and a full head of hair like you. :angry-banghead:

As for the smilies, if you haven't already noticed the link to more smilies is broken. It's a known problem in this version of phBB. Until it gets fixed, I can only suggest that when you see a smiley you like, quote the post and you'll be able to see the code so you can type it manually.

My looks are dashing ... they dashed off somewhere around 1982. :eek:bscene-drinkingdrunk:

Rope said:
Craigsub said:

When the over/under is established, I would like to participate in the betting? :teasing-neener:

Rope

Just for that, you are banished to the Bose forum. The fact that I have no authority here is not relevant. :teasing-tease:

Craigsub said:
Just for that, you are banished to the Bose forum.
You can't banish him to a place where he's already an admin, silly boy. They gave him honorary admin status after he bought his 4th bass module. :eusa-whistle:

Zing said:
... after he bought his 4th bass module. :eusa-whistle:

Be careful. That comment runs the risk of being considered audio related.

Back