• Welcome to The Audio Annex! If you have any trouble logging in or signing up, please contact 'admin - at - theaudioannex.com'. Enjoy!
  • HTTPS (secure web browser connection) has been enabled - just add "https://" to the start of the URL in your address bar, e.g. "https://theaudioannex.com/forum/"
  • Congratulations! If you're seeing this notice, it means you're connected to the new server. Go ahead and post as usual, enjoy!
  • I've just upgraded the forum software to Xenforo 2.0. Please let me know if you have any problems with it. I'm still working on installing styles... coming soon.

What Movie(s) Did You Watch Today?

Watched the new Jurassic Park movie yesterday it was fun and nostalgic with lots of little cues and references to the original. Kind of like the new Ghostbusters movie in that way.
been waiting for this one. i really am excited about it. i dont really care about the reviews, just more about nostalgia as youve said.

Finally got around to seeing this a few days ago, I really like Craig's Bond.

plastic-frame-james-bond-spectre-one-sheet-i104215.jpg

I have the next one (No Time To Die) on order, looking forward to it.

The homesman,

comes to question other reviewers have put with this one, is it a western, or a drama? a western drama?

anyways, its a great flick, if you can mind certain scenes in them fit for their times, but a great movie to watch. i liked it, but im glad i rented it via netflix. not something id add to my collection despite being a 'western'.

rental, but a great one nonetheless.

MV5BMTgzNjI4ODMxMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzI5Nzk3MTE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
i cant believe how old my post was. :D

LOL 2015 guess I missed that one. Will try and watch it this weekend. Showed the trailer to my girlfriend and she seemed interested. Put it in our cue.
no worries, i dont expect people to read every single review i have etc, but i like going back to it sometimes, and kinda show what i thought of the movie. it may have changed or evolved, but still similar.

btw, have you seen another round yet monkey? mads movie?

i cant believe how old my post was. :D
Fell asleep 15min into this one which is not a commentary on the quality of the movie I was just spent from early AM Father's Day hill workout on my road bike then rushing back for family brunch at my father's house. Tried to start the movie then was absorbed into the couch like the Borg Collective.

:snoring:

Will try again next weekend.

Screenshot_20220619-172539.png

Just finished:

u2j2cU8PpV4ZYiOtezxIGXhGVb0p8Gu0AD4TYllcooH-17CVxCRPPY5NdNoeaKBbKdxPmw

Actually I don't think I've ever seen this one before. Pretty good, although of course it follows the Die Hard Formula - bad guys orchestrating some elaborate distraction for a basic money heist. Still, fun stuff.

Back